**Registration begins in June** Two teams- the Brusly Panthers and the Westside Bulldogs Youth Football!
- Click Here to Visit Our Sports Registration Portal to Complete the Registration Online
- How to create an account
Fall Full Contact Football, Ages 5-12
Are you ready for some football? The Westside Bulldogs are back! This year there will be a choice for playing with the Westside Bulldogs in Port Allen or the Brusly Panthers Youth Football. Both programs will introduce children to the fundamental skills of football and teamwork. No experience is necessary.
- Ages 5-12- Eligibility rules: Participants must be 5 years old by Dec. 31, 2021; 13 year-olds are only eligible if they were still 12 years-old on Dec. 31, 2021
- Participants must have a State ID to register; State IDs are required by the football league and may be obtained through the Department of Motor Vehicles
- Cost is $50/child; you can register online or in person
- If you have registered for a sport using our online portal, you already have an account. Just log in and sign up!
- No cash- checks, money orders, or credit/debit cards (cards will have a 3% convenience fee added)
- Registration fee includes helmet, shoulder pads, and uniform jersey.
- Registration begins in June
- Practices begin in July and are held at Alexander Park in Brusly for the Panthers and at Port Allen Middle School field for the Bulldogs
- If you have never registered using our online portal please visit our How-To page and get registered!
- Begin in late August and September
- Games are Saturday mornings
- Home games are played at the Brusly High School football field and Port Allen Middle School football field
Become A Coach
If you are interested in being a Coach and would like to learn more, please call the Parks and Recreation office at 225-336-2423.