Addis VFW Hall
4453 Myhand Street
Addis, LA 70710
The Addis VFW Hall is owned and operated by the WBR Parks and Recreation. The center is located in front of the Myhand Park. All bookings are handled through the Parks and Recreation Office at the WBR Community Center.
- Seating capacity 252 (without tables and chairs); approximately 130 w/ tables/chairs
- Approximately 30 round tables (60") and 8 rectangle (3’x6’)
- Approximately 180 Banquet-style chairs
- Commercial kitchen
- Wet bar with ice maker
- Sound System
- Public WiFi
- Covered drive-thru entrance
- Covered outdoor cooking area
**Please note amenities are extra conveniences, but not guaranteed by the terms of the contract.**
- You must be a West Baton Rouge Parish resident to book any of the centers owned and operated by the WBR Parks and Recreation.
- Proof of residency needed for booking: driver’s license, voter’s registration card or two bills with name and address of the person who is booking the event
- For weddings booked a year in advance, the individual booking the center must be the bride or the groom and/or the parents/grandparents of the bride or groom.
- Only weddings are allowed to book more than 6 months-to-date in advance.
- Weekend Booking Fee: Includes Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays- $250.00 per day due at the time of booking; Deposit Fee: $250.00 due 3 weeks before the date of the booked function; the deposit is refundable if no damage or breach of contract
- For weddings booked in advance of the 6 months book opening:
Booking and Deposit Fees: $500.00 due at the time of rental.
- Weekday Booking Fee: $125.00 per day + same deposit fee
- Forms of Payment: Checks, Money Orders or Credit Card (3% non-refundable convenience fee) only- NO CASH.