Erwinville Community Center
5110 Rougon Road
Port Allen, LA 70767
The Erwinville Community Center is owned and operated by WBR Parks and Recreation. All bookings, rentals, and information are handled through the Erwinville Community Center office staff at 225-627-6485.
- The Community Center is approximately 10,000 square feet with a covered rear entrance and paved parking for about 200 cars.
- Seating capacity- 372
- Approximately- 36 round tables (60") and 37 rectangle (3’x6’)
- Located inside the center is a large meeting room available for a $30 rental fee.
- A walking trail around the center, a playground behind the center, an exercise pad, and two tennis courts towards the rear of the center are additional amenities available.
- Covered cooking areas are also available.
- You must be a West Baton Rouge Parish resident to book any of the centers owned and operated by the WBR Parks and Recreation.
- Proof of residency needed for booking: driver’s license, voter’s registration card or two bills with name and address of the person who is booking the event
- For weddings booked a year in advance, the individual booking the center must be the bride or the groom and/or the parents/grandparents of the bride or groom.
- Weekend Booking Fees: $250.00 due at the time of booking; Deposit Fee: $250.00 due 3 weeks before the date of the booked function.
- Weekday Booking Fee: $125.00, same deposit fee
- For weddings booked in advance before the book opening:
Booking and Deposit Fees: $500.00 due at the time of rental.
- Forms of Payment: Checks, Money Orders or Credit Card (3% convenience fee) only- NO CASH.
Weekly exercise classes are offered on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. Please call (225) 627-6485 for more information.