July 25, 2020
Registrar of Voters Office
883 7th Street
Port Allen, LA 70767
Saturday, July 25, 2020
August 15, 2020
Municipal General Election
The following is important information for the Saturday, August 15, 2020 Municipal General Election:
- The deadline to register to vote in person or by mail is July 15.
- The deadline to register to vote through the GeauxVote Online Registration System is July 25.
- Early voting has been extended by one week in accordance with the Emergency Election Plan and is now July 25-Aug. 8 (excluding Sunday, July 26 and Sunday, Aug. 2) from 8:30 a.m.-6 p.m.
- The deadline to request an absentee by mail ballot is Aug. 11 by 4:30 p.m. You can request an absentee by mail ballot online through our Voter Portal or in writing through your Registrar of Voters Office (other than military and overseas voters).
- The deadline for a registrar of voters to receive a voted mail ballot is Aug. 14 by 4:30 p.m. (other than military and overseas voters).